Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Think, Laugh, Cry

I have the best doctor. Dr. Cather called me herself a few hours ago to let me know that the place on my chest that she removed last Friday she got all clear margins and that the two places on my back were precancerous and that she was pleased with and both were "clean". She said that "I was not falling apart". I just love her. She still not taking new patients but if you want a good dermatologist she is the best.

Hunter and Ashley came up on Sunday to visit. Hunter wasn't feeling well. The doctor had prescribed some 83.00 medicine for him that Ashley couldn't afford and I certainly couldn't. I went to my pharmacist and she told me what to get over the counter for him that would help. It was only about 10.00. Hunter was to stay the night but he was a little clingy, so I felt that he shouldn't. I'm really glad he didn't because I woke up Monday, not feeling by best. I think I might have caught what he had from the week before.

I flew into Kansas on early Tuesday morning and had meetings all day. Man my butt was dragging so by the time I got to the hotel yesterday. It had been dragging so much that it had rug burns. LOL! I feel a little better today. Not as tired.

I had a phone conversation with Ashley today which really ticked me off. She said that Hunter couldn't spend the night on Monday night with Chance because Lariat said so. Lariat who is sitting in a jail cell and wants me to send him money is saying his younger brother can't keep Hunter because he doesn't know him. Bullcrap! Chance is the most responsible person I know. He is a police office for Heaven's sake. If the Weatherford Police Department trust him - Lariat should, but of course Lariat has DWIs and has been smoking pot lately so I don't think his judgement is very clear. If I find out that this is Ashley making this judgement. Well, let's just say I won't be very happy. I won't be sending Lariat any money but I will be sending him a letter to let him know how I'm feeling and that he better get his s..t together. He has a choice to make and that Chance is stepping up to the plate to help out. Ashley is been manipulating me lately and I'm over it. In my letter to Lariat I told him to grow up and to make a decision to wallow or make some good life choices for himself and Hunter. I was frank. It made me feel better, that's all that matters at this point.

I'm gearing up for the 3Day walks. Two this year - DC in October and Dallas in November. I love the team I'm on and I love doing these. I'd walk to the moon and back with Jason. We always have something to laugh about and that's what's important in this lifetime. Don't forget to "think, laugh, cry at least once every day of your life".

No comments:

Post a Comment