Monday, July 18, 2011

HOT in bed alright!

I've been training my rear off - walking almost everyday. The only day I haven't walked in the last week was Saturday and that is because I traveled in the middle of the night. Jeez! So many things, it seems like the past 10 days have flown by. I'm gearing up for the walk, preparing my body is so hard. People always wonder, how can you do a 3Day walk. How can you not? I have this passion to find a cure, a cure for cancer and I want it soon. No, I don't have breast cancer but I do have cancer and I want to be cured. So, if they find a cure for BC, they will for other cancers, I'm just sure of it.
Most of you know that when I awaken I mediate. I rest my mind for about 5 minutes, then I think about cancer leaving my body for about 5 minutes and then I pray for a few minutes that God will lead my physicians and the researchers around the world to a cure for cancer. I realize that one may not be found in my lifetime, I'm just hopeful.
Things have been busy, travel is in full force lately. I wrote on Facebook the other day that Home is where I do laundry, have sexual relations and repack. Seriously!
I went to the gynecologist on Tuesday to see about the dang nightsweats. OMG! They were getting so bad. First of all, she still can't believe how quickly I was up and about after this last bout with the TUMOR!! She was greatful that Dr. I. was able to get the tumor via daVinci and said he was still shocked it was not cancer and he was able to get that "sucker" with 5 little holes. She was so good about helping me decide on a treatment for the flashes and sweats since I can't really do a man made hormone. We're going to try one even though it is not recommeneded for a cancer patient. She and my oncologist did a conference call and they decided that we should try this treatment. I'm still having the night sweats BUT she said it could take up to 4 weeks. My oncologist will be looking for any elevations, even the tinest. Let's pray there aren't any because the honey needs to sleep with someone that isn't soaking the bed in sweat! How romantic! Yeah, I'm HOT in bed all right! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment