Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I've had such a major headache for the last few days. Today I woke up feeling better with the head but I had a rash on the right side of my neck and a rash on my stomach. I went to the doctor and sure enough it's Shingles. Just what I needed! He told me REST! I came home and went into full speed mode. Called my Manager, told him and then had to enter all my notes into the computer for him and get those off and over to him for the trip to Orlando for the Staples meeting. I don't know why on earth I should care. It's not even my account any more, it's his but - Oh No! I thing I must do everything. My doctor wants me to do nothing and here I was working 5 straight hours getting all that done. I'm tired. I'm suppose to do nothing the next 4 days. Feet up and nap as much as I can. I'm relieved that I'm not going to Orlando. I'm so tired. I'm ready to see my honey. He should be home Saturday from skiing. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment