Friday, August 20, 2010

The Little Things!

What a week! I just never understand how I make it thru them, ok, I do understand, with the grace of His hands and that one sentence I sometimes whisper "please carry me today because I can't do it by myself." He always does! I don't even have to say "hey God, it's tj here, could You help me out right now", He just seems to know when I'm in need.

Sunday began with set up for a show in Grapevine, TX. I arrived as Neal Young from Sanford was unloading my pallet of stuff the company had shipped in. God bless you Neal! I have the best buds in this industry. Then on Monday the MAPPS show. My youngest, Chance, came in to assist if I needed to go to the bathroom, take a break, lift catalogs, you name it, he was there, more importantly to move stuff out! Love him! Tuesday, we drove down to Houston for the HPPA show and Chance came along. He had time off this week and I'm so grateful, these long road trips are killers on me! The set up on Tuesday and show on Wednesday and then the long drive over to San Antonio on Wednesday evening and set up that evening for the CAPPA show. May I say, OMG! Then show on Thursday and a drive home on Thursday evening! If I hadn't had Chancer along to load and drive and reload and drive, there is no humanly way I could have done this! He was a life saver! Love him for putting up with me, because I'm no angel when I'm tired and cranky. NOPE! I call this week "hell week" due to all the set up, tear down, driving, etc. It's a little too much! Though, I do get to see all my friends and customers and I get to visit, so in that sense I call it a "family reunion". I just don't like the driving and riding. My hips take a beating riding that long.

This week I was also able to get my shirts done for the team - yea!!!! Now to get them imprinted. I also had some surprises as some suppliers donated some items I didn't know about. I love my supplier friends - they are the best! Just when I think I can't get this stuff done - God Blesses me! I'm in awe all the time - gratitude!

My man is back in town from his trip. Thank you! I'm a happy camper - all is right with the world. We are in the same city for the next couple of days.

I haven't trained this week - I need to get my rear in gear - Washington, DC will be here before I know it.

"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back & realize they were big things." Robert Brault

No comments:

Post a Comment