Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Random thoughts~

Do you want to inspire? Do you want to make a difference? I do so badly! I want to! I just don't know how. I would love do something to make someone feel better, laugh, see themselves in a way. Just talk to them when they are feeling down so they wouldn't feel lonely. I know sometimes when you don't feel well that if you just had someone to share that with you would feel better. I have thought about going back to school and becoming a therapist. BUT, would I really make someone better or worse. Do I have the time to do this.

I went for a 5 mile plus walk with the gals on Monday. It was so nice. I'm so proud of this new team. They are so fun to be around and are going to be so good for the 3Day. God has put them here now for a reason.

I'm in Houston this week. Headed back home tomorrow. I'm ready - taking a couple of days off next week. Hunter is coming to visit his T-Lee and I need some down time. It is scan time and I always get a little crazy during that time, cranky is more like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment