Wednesday, April 28, 2010

REALLY!

I had to get up really early on Monday to drive to Houston. I'm talking 3 AM! I was at my second appointment at 11:00 when one of their reps said "I feel sorry for you". I said don't you dare - I was able to see that sun rise and it was AMAZING! You have to realize that when you have been given a "death sentence" you see some things in a whole different light. There is nothing so awesome as Sunrise and a sunset. I like seeing the sunrise though. It makes you think of all the possibilities of what you can do in the day and what you might have missed of you had earned your pink wings. I get up every day and I'm so grateful for that first breath I take in the AM. That God has allowed me to enjoy another day on this earth is an AWESOME thing! I appreciate the fact that I'm able to still be here to enjoy my children, my honey, my friends, my job. REALLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment