Friday, April 2, 2010

A week in review

This week has been oh so beautiful! I've been in St. Louis for much of it and the weather was just wonderful. My rear has been dragging, I won't lie! But I had such great meetings and I love what I do. I really felt like I was meeting with friends this week. When you can walk into a customer's office and feel like you are walking into a friend's home, it's nice. I've known some of these people for ten years now. REALLY! This week I celebrated ten years of being on the supplier side WOW. It's been a week of celebrating around this house. My BIG anniversary, Larry's Birthday, our anniversary, so much. Life is good. I met a woman this week that her Mother, Jane Parker is battling this disease "cancer" too. She's had it for about 7 years and is 77. Ovarian cancer won't get her down either. Then I met with Margie Price, she has an organization that she runs out of a small area in her office that benefits so many. She should be winning hundreds of awards for the money she raises for cancer. I had 3 woman write to me and tell me what an inspiration I am. I just hope that I inspire them to volunteer or donate to help fight or find a cure for this disease.

This morning as I sit here and have another "vitamin" drip, as I like to call these drugs that go thru my body, I ponder the idea that this thing we call life is precious. Taken at a moment's notice. We go thru it and we don't stop and realize how at the blink of an eye we could be gone. NO, I'm not getting off on some sad note here - just remember each day to tell everyone around you how much they are loved, really loved. Don't forget that! I sometimes forget to tell those just how special they really are. So, if you are reading this and I haven't told you lately - I'm blessed to have you in my circle, I'm blessed that you care enough to catch up with what is happening in my life. I heart you!

Remember that National Pay It Forward Day is April 29th. But you can make make a difference every day. Just do one good deed every single day. It doesn't have to cost you a dime. Next time you see a Mom struggling to get a cart with little ones, help her. The seniors that have to push their carts back, ask if you can do it for them. These people may be able to pay it forward in some way. We can make a difference. I wouldn't have been able to survive this long with out the help of all the good deeds people have done for me. Just think about it is all I ask. Kindness goes a long way!

May you have a blessed Easter. May you find all the eggs you can eat! And most importantly may your chocolate bunny have both of his ears!!! Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment