Friday, April 30, 2010

Upcoming adventure!

I've been busy. I took chemo last night so I'd be ready for my big trip on Sunday. I'm headed to NYC. I'm meeting my best bud Jane there. And no telling what the two of us could encounter. I'm been doing a ton of reflecting too. This week has been a whirlwind. I guess in a way, I'm glad. I knew this week has been coming for about 7 weeks and then all of a sudden here it is. So many things running thru my mind. Am I packing the right clothes, will I look okay, will I have fun. So, I took chemo early so I would get a head start on feeling poorly and feel better when I meet up with Jane. This trip is going to end with some big news! Every time I think about it, I feel like it's a dream and I'm going to wake up and someone is going to tell me it was a nice dream but I'm back in reality. I hope you will read my blog or Facebook to find out on Wednesday night what all this is about. I can't even think about it without tears in my eyes and think how honored I feel. Life is a blessing and I hope that I have blessed someone's life. I can't wait for this adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment