Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Productive days!

I've had some productive time the past few days! It feels good. I don't know if it was because I'd been feeling badly or because my office has been torn up due to my office closet flooding a few weeks ago or what but I feel so at peace now. I'm a person that when my space is disorganized, I feel stressed. Everything is back in place now. I've had a strong week of calls and I've managed to get some weeks of appointments made.

Last night the Sharla Schooley's Angels met for the first time this year. We've decided to go with a Pretty in Pink theme for the fundraiser. All I could think about while we were sitting there, when we went to take a vote was wanting to ask the question "would Sharla like this - if so, let's do it then". I just couldn't get the words out. I'm pretty sure she would like it. I'm going to have to call in all the favors that my supplier friends have been telling me they would help me with. Shirts, Stickers, Lapel pins, pink cups (with ribbons on them if I can find them), etc... This is going to be a night to remember. Mark the calendars, September 18th tj will be appearing in a pink tutu again! And, I've decided that another walk is going to happen, that is besides the Dallas walk, so yes, 120 miles again this year! Washington DC will be seeing me along with 7 of my team mates as we make it known that we hate cancer. So, training will be in the works! Got to get this body into some shape!

Radiation twice this week. Yesterday and again tomorrow. Chemo on Friday AM! Kicking cancer's rear and taking it's name this week. So, you thought you might of had mine last week "C", but think again! Being productive is what I do best!

No comments:

Post a Comment