Thursday, March 11, 2010

God, I'm raw! Sharla, Jason's sister and the biggest reason I walked a 120 miles last fall died yesterday morning at 4:05AM. She went and received her pink angel wings. She also left behind a 3 year old, a 7 year old, a husband, a brother, a sister, a mother a father, and a host of friends and people who loved her more than anything. I can't even imagine the grief they are feeling. I lost my brother but it was quick. I was able to get thru the day but I was angry and pissed and upset. I'm still living and she had a lifetime with those boys. I've been able to see my boys grow to men. She didn't get that chance. Damn it! Is there a reason that God decided He needed that Angel first. Jason and Shelva and those boys and Wally are mourning. I feel so bad for them. I'm sad! I want to do something and I cannot. I have nothing to say or do for them, except to tell them I love them and want to be there for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment