Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sundays

Sundays are I really don't feel like getting out of bed days. Today, I'm really tired but I feel really sad. I had some wonderful news bestowed on me on Friday evening but I can't share it with the people I really want to. I have to wait until May to tell. In fact when the person was telling me I began to cry (good tears) and when I got off of the call I sobbed. I couldn't believe that just a month ago I had my manager tell me I wasn't a team player and now this was going to happen to me to me - tj garrett. I was shocked! I was able to tell my family and my two closest pals but this is news you want to shout to the world. Sharla's death this week really hit close to home. Young mother, cancer, you know the story. I was wondering what my family would be thinking at my service. I so want them to celebrate when it comes time. I want them to realize that I've lived a really great life, that I've had it all. Even if the bucket list isn't finished it doesn't mean my life hasn't been full. I've loved, I've laughed! The only thing I haven't done is find a cure for cancer - so when I do die, all I ask is that they do keep the funding for research going by either volunteering or walking! Let's find a cure!

No comments:

Post a Comment