Friday, March 19, 2010

What a week!

My children came to visit on Monday. More importantly Hunter came to visit. He's 19 months now and he's talking and walking and a little boy. And I love him so much. He has this pair of boots that he leaves here at the house and he comes in and he wants "boots". They are a pair of light blue rain boots with geckos on them. I purchased them before he was born, they are still too big for him but he loves them. I love him. I love the way his little arms go around my neck. I love the way he kisses me. I just love the fact that I'm his T-Lee. I really appreciated Ashley and Lariat taking the time out of their schedule to come up.

It's been a busy week. I had to fly to Nebraska and drive to Iowa to see a client with my manager. He's not my favorite person but it is my job and I love my job. It turned out to be a better trip than I anticipated. I prayed hard that God would help me with patience (which I don't have much of) and attitude (which I sometime have too much of). It was a fast and furious trip.

I'm in the middle of trying to find that perfect black party dress. One came in today and it did not fit. Now, I'm been trying to gain a few pounds and staying at the 100 pound mark but this size 4 was tight. I wear 0s and 2s in Ann Taylor Loft cloths so I was like what!!! Oh well, that's what I get for ordering on line. I just hate shopping any more.

The kids are suppose to come back up this weekend. We are taking Hunter to have some pictures made. I want a family photo made. It means a ton to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment