Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Time Off

I need some time off. I've been feeling tired lately and I just need some tjer time. I love down time. I love just curling up on the sofa and watching tv or movies. I miss the Olympics. Those were some of the most awesome moments the past two weeks and I miss tuning in and watching at night. It is kind of a downer. So, I decided a couple of weeks ago that I would take the next three days off. My birthday is this coming Sunday and I thought I would take the time to reflect and rest. With mine and Taylor's birthdays so close together I always seem to get down and need the time to "ralley". I hope to get to the spa and revive. I plan on just watching movies and sleeping in. The days always fly by when I'm home. No matter what, they just zoom. I believe when you are down to your final year or years that those days are important to you to do what with as you please. I think that every man and woman should find times in their daily lives to stop and smell the roses, realize that you have moments you need to enjoy. I plan on enjoying several in the months to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment